Are you having trouble logging in to Internet Banking?
This page provides information about common log in issues and how to resolve them.
If you are still having trouble logging in, or your issue is not covered here, please contact us at 800-772-4000 during business hours and press option 0, so that we may personally assist you further. We can also help you with requests to:
- Unlock or reset your PIN
- Issue you a Temporary PIN (either new or replacement)
- Reset your security questions
- Generate a one-time access code for you
- Review our recommended browsers and settings
- Resolve #1516 or #1518 Errors
Click on the link below for more information.
Member (User) ID, PIN/Password
- When entering your Member ID for log in, please make sure that you are using your 3-8 digit Member Number for Premier America.
- If you use a different PIN/password for Internet Banking than your 4-digit ATM or Debit Card PIN number, please make sure you are entering in the correct Internet Banking PIN/password.
- Please try entering in the information again making sure there are no typos (non-case sensitive).
- For your security, after 3 attempts access will be blocked. If this happens, please call a Member Services Specialist so that your PIN/password may be reset.
One-Time Access Code
- Do not close or navigate away from the login page while retrieving the one-time access code that was sent to you.
- Each one-time access code is valid for one login only and expires once it is used or after 15 minutes, whichever occurs first.
- If you are having trouble, do not wish to receive the one-time access code, or the code is not working, find the statement "If none of the options below work for you, click here" and click where indicated.
- Once you are able to log in, you can manage your One-Time Access Code preferences in Internet Banking by clicking on "User Options" and then "Login Security - Change Phone/Email/Challenge Questions."
- Check the format of your answers to the security questions (case sensitive).
Additional Step is Needed for Extra Security at Every Login
If you are continually asked to perform an additional step for Extra Security every time you login even though you opted to skip the extra step, please review our "Recommended Browsers & Settings" here to ensure cookies are retained. Also, see "How Login Security Works" below for more information about cookies.
How Login Security Works
Enhanced Login Security works by placing a non-invasive, non-tracking cookie on the browser of computers you use regularly. The cookie is encrypted and contains no externally identifiable information about you or your accounts. When you log in, our Internet Banking system verifies your member number and password and checks for the presence of the cookie.
If we don't recognize your computer or mobile device - if you've logged in from a public computer or a device you haven't used before, as examples - we'll prompt you to choose how you want to receive the one-time access code. Then enter the unique code to securely access your accounts.
Premier America recommends you install the cookie only on computers you use regularly and trust, such as your home or work computers. If your cookies are deleted, extra login security may be required. Please check our "Recommended Browsers & Settings" here to ensure cookies are retained.
We urge you not to place the cookie on the browser of any public or shared PC (such as one at a school, library, or Internet café).
But if you do, don't worry, all you have to do is clear the cache (i.e., delete the cookies) from that computer. If you aren't sure how, please refer to our "Recommended Browsers & Settings" page here. If you forgot to clear the cache from a public or shared computer, please call a Member Services Specialist at 800-772-4000 and press option 0. A Specialist will be happy to help.
Reason: There is another internet browser running an active Internet Banking session. If a new browser session is started to access Internet Banking, this error will display.
- An internet browser window was recently closed without using the "Logout" link within Internet Banking to securely close the active Internet Banking session.
- A new internet browser window is launched (using Ctrl+N or "file>New->Window or new window launches inside Internet Banking, i.e., for Bill Pay). If the new window is used to also access Internet Banking, this error will display.
- Close all open Internet Banking sessions and/or browser windows then start a new browser session and log in again.
- If this problem persists, please refresh the Login page to begin.
- Always use the "Logout" link located in the upper right corner to securely close your Internet Banking session.
Reason: No session or invalid cookie session id
- Browser or other 3rd party (Enhanced Speed services from ISP's like AOL Enhanced or Time/Warner's Roadrunner) submitted a cached session for which there is no match.
- Browser did not send session data.
- 3rd party client side software has corrupted the cookie state.
Resolution: Try the following in this order:
- If a bookmark was used to access the login screen, type www.premier.org directly in the browser address bar to access the login page or use a link from our Premier America Credit Union web site.
- Close all instances of your internet browser then start a new browser session and attempt to log in again.
- Clear out your cache and cookies, start a new browser session, and then attempt to log in again. If you aren't sure how to clear cache and cookies, please refer to our "Recommended Browsers & Settings" page here.