Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Your membership at Premier America Credit Union affords you many benefits. One of these benefits is the availability of Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance from CMFG Life Insurance Company. At Premier America Credit Union, we believe in your financial security. That is why we have made available this important coverage to help protect your future. As a part of the credit union family, you can get accident insurance protection at affordable rates.
One Surprise You Don't Need Is Financial Hardship
Financial hardship is one thing your family doesn't need to worry about if an accidental death should occur. AD&D provides coverage if you lose your life or a limb in an accident.
For an affordable rate, you can get up to $300,000* of protection. No medical exams are required, and coverage is guaranteed as long as premiums are paid. In addition, AD&D provides the following benefits.**
- Coverage if you lose your life in an accident
- Coverage if you lose a limb, your sight or hearing in an accident
- Affordable premiums
- Family plans that insure you, your spouse and children
- Double benefit payment for covered loss while a passenger on public transportation
- Built-in inflation protection
- College funding assistance when a covered accident occurs
Help protect yourself and your family by enrolling in Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage today!
For more information call 1-877-MEMBERS (1-877-636-2377) or contact us.
* Coverage is reduced by 50% at age 70. The total amount of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage you may have with CMFG Life Insurance Company, for all certificates, is $500,000.
** Benefits described may vary by state. A Certificate of Coverage contains complete details of this insurance, including any exclusions or limitations.
The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by the credit union.