Membership is for Everyone!
You are immediately eligible to join if:
- One of your family members is already a Premier America member, or
- You live, work, worship or attend school in Ventura County, the San Fernando Valley, the Santa Clarita Valley or most other areas of Los Angeles County, or
- You live, work, worship or attend school within 10 miles of our Westchase branch in Houston, Texas, or
- You are an employee or member of a participating Sponsor/Company/Select Employer Group, or
- You may also qualify for membership by joining the Alliance for the Arts, the official non-profit fundraising arm of the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza's Performing Arts Center. When you apply for membership, be sure to select "Alliance for the Arts" on the company listing. Then complete the Alliance for the Arts application that will be provided during online account opening.
Once you are a member of Premier America, your family members - including your mother, father, sons, daughters, in-laws, grandparents, grandchildren, are eligible to join the Credit Union, too! Even if you change jobs, move or graduate from college, you are still a member for life!